This is what I love to do...(well one of the many things) fix and restore photos. I took course for PhotoShop and it was like a 'fish to water'. I ended up knowing more about what all the buttons and capabilities the program had that the teacher would actually ask me 'How To" questions.

My Grandmother Elizabeth




This is picture of my nephew....


 My Mom had this picture too close to a window and it got all discoloured. She was amazed how great it turned out.



This is my Mom's father. He was always trim and proper. So I decided to fix his windblown hair and press his suit and fix his collar, among other things.





This is my sister's cat. He was the joy of her life. I took the picture added his other eye and gave it an Andy Warhol kind of look.



This is picture of my father's Mom and his two sisters.







My Mom and her Aunt in Holland










This was the lovely couple who lived upstairs from us when we first came to Canada. Mr. & Mrs. Wolf

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Not Enough Flowers