Not Enough Flowers

Took a trip this summer to Germany and there are window boxes, gardens and pathways bursting with flowers and sometimes quirky decorations. Here are some
I digitally enhanced and or tweaked to make my shot perfect.

This kitty was in the perfect position...but not when I cropped the photo. So I had to move the decorative pot-- and narrowed the window ---  redid the wall on both sides and pavement. -- Straightened the wall. And last but not least too much green... Not enough flowers! There's just One More Thing..Can you find it?


The photo was too wide (bottom pic) and had a slant. So I had to cut out part of the wall----fix the overhanging foliage---remove the pipe and narrow the bench. Then I added a little punch to the hearts in the window. Removed the lovely heart decoration over the bench and hung it on the door. I also moved up the grate under the window.And lastly More Flowers! There's also One More Thing....can you find it??

This house was on a slant and when I cropped it the slant made the photo look off center and I only was able to see half the flower pot in the photo.
1-added more roof 2. Fixed name plate 3.Straightened doors and pillars 4.Lightened the windows to highlight the beautiful grates 5.Higher contrast to showcase the design on the pillars 6.Redid the walls and the street under the flower pots. 7.Moved the flower pots 8.Doorstep 9. More flowers.....and One More Thing....Can you find it???



The color of the blue seemed brighter in person. Redid the exposure -- Pumped up the Blue ---Whitened the window frame -- Lightened the table a little--- Removed the pipe -- Straightened the left shutter just a smidgen -- Added a flower pot --- And more flowers! --- Can you spot one more thing I changed?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog